Become a retail Shop Assistant for Mary Potter Hospice. The retail shops are a major fundraiser for Mary Potter Hospice and the volunteer retail assistant role is to prepare and sell goods donated to our shops so that valuable funding is provided for the Hospice.
The role includes:
• Processing all sales through the EFTPOS/cash register accurately in line with Retail Policy and Procedures
• Assisting to help create window and visual merchandising displays, ensuring the shop space is easy to navigate and is free of hazards
• Pricing, sorting and preparing donated goods to sell
• Assisting with general housekeeping and cleanliness of the shop
• Driving and supporting promotional activities with the store as required e.g. events, sales
• Experience in Retail is helpful but not essential
• Pride in giving excellent customer service
• Reliable, trustworthy and punctual
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Able to work as part of team
Sundays 11am - 3pm
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.