Are you cheerful, enthusiastic and have a passion for great customer service? We are looking for a receptionist to join our community minded team at Coast Access Radio at our Waikanae based radio studio. In this role you will be:
• Greeting visitors to the station,
• Being first point of contact with staff, volunteers, trustees, advertisers and broadcasters
• Updating our computer calendar/diary and other documents, as required.
• Some dishes
• Empty rubbish bins
Flexible and adaptable team player; ideally with some administration and reception experience, and the following qualities:
• Friendly and clear telephone manner, with a positive people focus
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good computer/admin skills (or the willing to learn)
• Ability to show initiative
• Happy to deal with a variety of people
Shifts available 9am to 12pm Monday, Tuesday and Friday
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.